Saturday 21 August 2010

Great is Thy Faithfulness!

Hello, Everyone!
This is my first entry on my Blog. Here I plan to share my thoughts, experiences and observations from travels and daily life, with an emphasis on God's great faithfulness.
Currently I'm visiting my daughter in England with my wife after a whirlwind tour of Switzerland, France and Germany with Jubilance Singers and Orchestra - more on that later!
Yesterday we had a scrumptious supper:  Angus burgers topped with bacon and cheese, served with french fries and a mushroom gravy and a salad - yum!
This picture is of my first rugby game. It was a charity match played by my soon-to-be son-in-law for Twickenham (in red and black) versus Egham (in green). The teams got together in order to raise money for one of the Egham team members whose son has leukemia.  "Ts" won by six points!
Later we rewarded ourselves with fish and chips at The Three Horseshoes in Laleham.
For tomorrow I will go to mass, which should be interesting for me as a Free Church Pastor, while my wife and daughter will attend Duke Street Church close by.
More to come!
Dr Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment